Monday, December 26, 2005

Christmas Part 1: The Beginning

Fulfilling day with just Mom and Dad. Lindsey's in Maryland with Rich, Cherie and Matt go to his Mom's on Christmas day, so I don't get my real presents until January 6. Ha. My Christmases last longer than everyone elses!! So, here was the day:

Got my stocking gifts which included the following-
-Travel toilet paper
-2 lint brushes
-some candy
-pop-up map of London
-Epcot "Test Track" toy car
-scratch off lottery tickets (won $1)
-luggage lock
-a massage at Francesco and Giovanni's Salon on Wednesday

Helped my mom make her awesome French Toast, then ate said French Toast. Then Mom, Dad, and I went out to see Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe. I liked it. No King Kong, but it was still good. Then we had dinner at TGI Friday's. Good food. Then we came home, and I helped Mom wrap the gifts for tomorrow (Christmas with my Dad's parents). Then Mom and I watched Love, Actually. She had never seen it, and she thought it was cute.

16 days until London.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home