Saturday, January 07, 2006

Christmas Parts 3 & 4: Santa's Revenge and Goodbye Rudolph

Orlando was fun. There's too much to say about the trip that would go into too much detail that you wouldn't care about reading anyway, but I'll post some pictures:

Here is the entrance to Jurassic Park. You walk in and are immediately engulfed by the John Williams theme. Pretty awesome.
And there's the Universal globe at night. Those are two of my favorite pictures, and that's all I feel like posting, because I'm tired. As souvenirs go, wow, I just realized the word "souvenir" is a French word, a verb that means "to remember". You buy souvenirs to remember your trips. Wow. Anyway, I got a Donkey (from Shrek) sweatshirt that I'm currently wearing. A stuffed Lorax, a couple t-shirts (including a vintage looking Back to the Future shirt), and long sleeve shirt from Hard Rock, Shrek cups, and probably something else that I can't remember.

We flew back on Friday and finally had Christmas that night. I got some cool clothes, the SceneIt DVD game, the Lost Chronicles book, some other stuff, and (drum roll please....) the entire Monty Python's Flying Circus DVD collection. Yup, the huge 16 DVD set. Sweetness. Except I leave on Wednesday and will have no time to watch it.

Eshbach side of the family came over today. Did a Chinese christmas gift giving thing and I ended up with Saving Private Ryan on DVD and a $10 Best Buy gift card, which I'm hoping to use tomorrow to get Batman Begins or Serenity or something.

And I'll have no time for anything except London stuff until I get to London so don't expect much until Wednesday or Thursday when I'm there.

And I'm peacing out.

2 Comments:

At 10:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOW IS LONDON?!!!! I miss you especially now that I am back at school. I have a good update which you might already know - Hugh Laurie won a golden globe!!!! Are you excited? Okay - hope you are having fun!

 
At 10:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

by the way - the last Hugh Laurie post was from Ashley Greer Adamson :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home