Sunday, January 01, 2006

If we turn these napkins upside down, we can use them again for 9007

My family has this theory, that usually rings true, that in odd years more bad things happen than good, and in even years, more good things happen than bad. It's an even year. It started out well this morning after the ball dropped with three rousing hours of Cranium.

Tomorrow I fly with Cherie and Dad for four fun days at Universal Studios in Orlando! And the day we get back (Jan. 6) we're finally having Christmas! Then the day after that, more Christmas with Mom's side of the family! And then 4 days later I fly away to England!

So this year is starting off pretty good.

1 Comments:

At 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MAN! I'm glad I got to see you before you left for the coolest, most depressing, but seriously cool city in the world. I guess the even year theory doesn't apply to immigrants. I'm starting off with a job-less, missing Londonsickness, shit I'm still pre-med syndroms. But, I'm glad you're having a good time!

HYUNNY!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home