Friday, February 03, 2006

Because there's an Eastern European handy-man fixing our sink, and I can't leave until he's finished



Four Jobs I’ve had:

1. deli worker, cleaner, stocker, do everything @ Helen's Deli
2. summer camp counselor @ Bear Creek Camp
3. office assistant for Corrado & Son's
4. volunteer for 2004 Republican National Convention in NYC


Four Movies I can watch over and over:

1. The Little Mermaid
2. 28 Days Later...
3. The Rock
4. Office Space


Four Places I have Lived:

1. Shrewsbury, NJ
2. West Rockhill, PA
3. New York, NY
4. London, England


Four TV Shows I watch:

1. Lost
2. House
3. Arrested Development
4. CSI:


Four Places I Have Been on Vacation:

1. Walt Disney World
2. Universal Studios, Orlando
3. most of Western Europe
4. NYC (before I lived there)


Four of My Favorite Dishes:

1. anything with chicken
2. anything with seafood
3. any pasta
4. Young's Frozen dinners (only 99p!)


Four Websites I Visit Daily:

1. IMDB
2. mugglenet.com
3. facebook.com
4. home.nyu.edu


Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now:

1. Leavesden Studios for the start of Harry Potter filming
2. New York City
3. Scotland
4. Home

And now to see if there's a cute latte boy at Starbuck's. There wasn't last time.

1 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You wouldn't rather be here in NYC - it is raining and gray and we are out of food. And I still haven't met a "boy who works at Starbucks who is very inspirational." Good luck looking for one across the pond. p.s. I was serious about taping House for you if you want me to.
-Ash

 

Post a Comment

<< Home