Thursday, March 16, 2006

Back to normal, well normal for me

Just so you know, "craic" is a Gaelic word meaning "fun, good times," etc... and is pronounced like "crack". So you can say things like, "we had great craic at the pub." I know Ashley will now use this word immensely.

So, yeah, life has been pretty almost normal. Some of you will know why I put the almost in there, but sorry for the rest of you. You'll just have to deal for now. This week has just been about school, and making new facebook photo albums. And after I have class from 2-5 today, it will be the weekend! And what is fantastic about this weekend is that it's the British Isles greatest holiday - St. Patrick's Day! I have no idea what I'm doing, other than it will involve drinking. Somewhere. I don't know about the green beer though. I don't know if I'm brave enough for that.

Yeah, so this sounds like a really boring post. But, I woke up around 10, don't have to leave for class until around 1, did get out of bed because I wanted to watch the newest episode of House that it took me 2+ days to download, and now I'm just being lazy until I have to get ready for class. I don't know what I'll do. Spider Solitaire will probably be involved.

But, London's the same as ever. I have 12 of 36 things on my list crossed off. Stacy is coming next weekend, so I'll definitely be able to cross off some more. Oh, that list will be finished before I leave, my friends. Have no doubts about that.

Oh, I bought a stuffed chipmunk. At Hamley's toy store. It's basically the British version FAO Schwartz. His name is Lord Edward William Hammersmith III, Duke Chipmunk of North Hyde Park Corner. You may call him Lord Edward.

Now I'm going to find something else to not do until I need to function for class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home