Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Here comes the sun...

I actually wore my jean jacket to class today. I know. Isn't it amazing? Spring? In England?? No rain? Truly a miracle. Saw a bicyclist wipe out. That wasn't amazing. Just fun to watch. Don't worry, he was fine. No cars were involved. And another miracle, they actually cleaned our flat this week! Last week we got a letter saying that due to illness, no one could clean it, and this morning, well, I wouldn't have been able to take it much longer. It's the grease and oil all over the oven island from people cooking. It just, you couldn't set anything clean down on it. Ew. But it's all bright, shiny, and nice smelling, and clean now. Our trash is gone, the tables wiped off, everything is illuminated. Or at least clean.

Don't you love it when your birthday continues on through the rest of the week? Got my package today from Mom! It included a Butterfinger bar, king size pack of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, a neat little pen, some post-its, an Entertainment Weekly, a turquoise mini-Sharpie, a little stuffed rabbit (who is know Bunny Bunny's cousin, Hutch), and a framed picture of Bazil that says "I Love My Dog!". It's one of his Christmas pictures, and he's sitting in front of the tree and presents, all smiling and happy. It's a plastic frame too, so I don't have to worry about it breaking. Good thinking, Ma.

Had my last British Cinema class for awhile. We don't have our extra classes the next few weeks, so that the RADA kids have time to work on their final performance. So, I only have screenwriting. Works for me! I think I'm at page 38 right now. Granted everything I've written for the second act really, really sucks right now, because I wasn't in the mood to write when I was writing, but I'm going to try and fix that as soon as I finish this post. Tomorrow we have class from 11-5, so that we'll be able to go over everyone's stuff. Whoa boy. That's a lot of Roy time. How am I gonna get through it? It's called stopping at Boots before class and grabbing some soda and snacks before I hit the ICA, that's what. Hopefully the weather will be nice. But with British weather, who knows. We could have a thunderstorm 5 minutes from now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home