Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Remember, Remember, The 5th of November

What's great about not having class is that instead of walking 40 minutes to the ICA, I can walk 15 minutes to the Islington Vue Cinema and watch a movie in comfort. Sure, it's 5.80 GBS, but convert that, and it's the same price as going to the theatre in NYC, and the theatre is so much nicer. So much.

Oh, I saw V for Vendetta, and I highly enjoyed it. Sure it's not without it's problem, but it's a pretty awesome movie to watch, and I definitely recommend it to anyone who was even the littlest bit interested in seeing it. Worth your money to see it on the big screen. And I continue to like Natalie Portman as an actress. Plus, Stephen Fry is in it! Hugh Laurie's old acting buddy, and the Robin Williams, Jim Carrey, Ellen DeGeneres of Britain. Well, maybe not the Ellen DeGeneres, but you know what I mean. Stephen Fry is frickin' awesome.

Didn't have class today because Roy's doing one-on-one tutorials with each of us over the next two days, during our regular class time, so class today or tomorrow. I just have to go in tomorrow at 1pm for my own tutorial. I have my outline and some pages to show him. 33 pages, actually. Whether it's any good or not...

And Stacy comes tomorrow! Woot! She'll be here until Sunday, and I have 2 London-filled days set ahead for us. Like a tour guide. A tour guide who hardly knows any of the history of the buildings, but will show you around anyway just for the heck of it.

Oh, and walking around London after V for Vendetta, was just like walking around NYC after King Kong. Crazy surreal. But there were no theatre geeks in metal masks walking around, so it was okay.

1 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And this is the extent of my other forms of messaging. You probably got annoyed as f*ck if you bothered to check all you forms of messages and possibly paranoid enough to check the forms of messages you never told us about (like your Dad's CIA blog account or whatever). Well, I ain't afraid of you. sometimes. I think it's appropriate to say in the final message some mushy stuff. Yea, I am jealous and glad you're having a good time, slightly eating better than I did in London, watching movies, getting skinny, and still have the hope of meetin hot guys with bad teeth. But, I can't help wanting to say all that in person. So for humanity's sake let's meet when you come back. London feels so ancient for me and that makes me sad. Anyhows, I'll be here at Coral Towers all summer (as summer RA). And, I'm gonna be an RA at Coral Towers for next year so I ain't goin no where. Oh wait, you have to comeback for your stuff. Haha. See you sooN!

Merry day of nascent.

-Hyun-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home