Saturday, April 22, 2006

Hey Kids! Today's word is: Productivity!

That makes taking a cold shower that much worse. Yeah, so, ever since they've installed the new dishwasher that we have absolutely no use for, we don't have hot water. Thanks Acorn. Argh. So, I took a freezing cold shower this morning. It wasn't that bad until it came to washing my hair. I was getting an external brain freeze. It was painful, but what are you gonna do? Call Acorn. Just not while you're in the shower.

Theatre in London paper is done and handed in! Woot! And my second theatre review. That is class is over, baby. Word. Now just one more paper, oh British Cinema, and yeah, that screenplay. On page 93 right now. I don't know how many more pages it's going to be, I just know that it won't be over 120. I should figure out what's going to happen next. That might help. Well, I know how it's all going to end, and I know things that need to happen, I just don't know exactly how they're going to get there. And by "they" I mean my characters. I should really just let them do all the work. Then I wouldn't have to worry about it.

So I'm being productive today. I really don't have a choice, since I need to get this stuff done. But I woke up a little after 10am. Recover from your heart attacks now. Better? Okay. Then I put in my laundry downstairs, which I've just switched to the dryer. Boo-yah. And then I got a (cold) shower. Uhhhh. Freezing. Not recommended. And when I'm laundry's done I'm gonna put on some clothes that match, and head out to Starbuck's, before it closes at 3, and get some work done. Productivity. That's the word of the day. Especially since Roy told me that I have to bring my pages in on Wednesday, not Thursday, next week. And that he thinks I could be done by then. Hahahahaha. Ha. I guess that means he has confidence in me. Or at least in the screenplay. But on Thursday, after our last class, he's taking the 8 of us out for drinks. Isn't that awesome? I suggested we all buy a round. Now that would be a fun class.

Oh, on Wednesday we get a boat trip to Greenwich. Almost forgot about that. Just for us Tischies, because we never got any other excursions. So that's something good to look forward too. Plus we have our farewell party aboard the HMS President. Woooot. Party boats! Now, I want to blow-dry my hair, but there are no outlets in the bathroom, Klara is still sleeping in our room, and Saela is on the phone in the living room, so I can't. Unless I was going to be rude. Which I won't. It'll be so nice to go home and not have to worry about stupid stuff like this anymore. Now, to do nothing until my laundry is done.

1 Comments:

At 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I deem you president of ASSWHTSLOTSSYKO.

I love your Acorn bitch rant.

In Minerva, you have to take a cold shower if everyone takes a shower before you consecutively b/c hot water is limited. I found that out when I was taking off ice particles on my hair mid-january. I say burrr....

Me and Ash wanna see this ridiculous movie called "Stick It"

There was a Grey's Anatomy advertisement in the magazine you gave us. i cut it and pasted it on our wall. Ash called me psycho.

oh boy do I got Bellvue stories to tell you.

Ash might not move out so early! She might see you! yey.

What????!!! you woke up slightly past 10AM? My gosh. *dies of heart attack*

croak.

Hyun chun chun chun chun

 

Post a Comment

<< Home