Tuesday, April 25, 2006

It's all done, Pat Funn

That's not supposed to make any sense. But I am done with that Theatre in London essay, 2nd theatre review, and British Cinema essay. So what do I have to do now? Oh, I know there's something. Oh yeah, that's right. Some screenplay, thing. You know, the whole entire reason for me being over here. Yeah. That thing. I'm going to see if I can reach the end today. The end of the story. Not that I'll be done the screenplay, but the first draft, that will need to be severely edited. Yeah. We'll see how that goes. I know it would make Roy happy, that is if these last pages were good, and not just, like written for writing's sake. So, I think I'll get right on that. After a nap. Because after the nap, I'll be more awake, and I can stay up late and work on it. My better stuff seems to come out late, when I'm tired and I don't think it'll be funny at all in the morning. Of course, if my better stuff comes when I'm tired, then why am I going to take a nap? I believe it is a paradox. Yes. That's what I'm calling it. It's a paradox. Maybe my good stuff comes out only when I'm tired and it's night. Maybe it's a two part system. That could be. So, yeah. Nap time. This is why I need to be a professional writer. I'm not into normal schedules. And I hate getting up early. I wouldn't mind getting up early if I had to be on set or something. That's different. That is also not now. Now is nap time.

And this was long and rambling. Thanks for stickin' with it folks. You'll be rewarded in Heaven. Or something. Anyone have a title for me? Doesn't matter if you don't know the material. I'll take anything at this point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home