Sunday, April 30, 2006

Thus, the countdown begins

Exactly one week from now, my plane will have just arrived into Newark International Airport. But that's still a week from now, and this week's gonna go out with a bang. Well, a lot is going to happen at least. Today wasn't one of those super exciting days, though. I spent about 3 hours in Starbuck's reading the most fantastic book: Book of the Dead - The Complete History of Zombie Cinema. I bought it at the ICA bookstore at the beginning of the semester, but haven't had time to read it. It's really fascinating. Well, for people like me anyway. I'm still deciding what screenplay I want to write this summer. I have it narrowed down to two ideas, and one of those involves zombies, so this is good research.

Last night I stayed up til after 3am, watching movies with the guys. They were so excited I brought "10 Things I Hate About You" it was kind of scary. I don't think I'll stay up that late tonight, not that I need to get up in the morning. I have to go to the ICA and make copies of my script for my cast. Yes, it's finished. I just need to print it off and make said copies. Then later I'm having my first read through with my cast.

Now I'm watching "My Wedding Day Ruined My Life" and it's great.

One week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home